Are you having trouble coping with life’s problems? If you want to become empowered to see alternate perspectives on how to solve these issues, I can help. Positive change IS possible; and within you IS the power to make it possible. Let me show you the way to a more fulfilling life.
Counselling Services for Children and Teens are individually designed programs to fit your unique needs and that of your family.
(a) If your child is having trouble, I will make a positive difference by using tools such as Sand-tray Therapy, Art Therapy, and the Satir modality
(b) If you or a loved one is suffering from the trauma of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) I will immediately relieve your or their symptoms by using my skills in One-Eye-Therapy,Level I (OEI), Satir Brief Transformational Therapy and more as the case requires. Add testimonial
(c) If you are finding it hard to impossible to leave the house to receive help, I will make a wonderful possible difference to you by providing web counselling. htttp://www.passn.com
Basically, Iwill design a plan with you that fits your needs! All counselling is conducted with utmost respect, confidentially, and caring for your dignity. Whatever the reason for you to search for counselling, I can help.
The Satir Model is used in all of my counselling because it consistently allows positively directional growth. Virginia Satir, who developed the Satir Model (find out more by linking onto www.satirpacific.org) believed that people have five freedoms. They are:
- * The freedom to see and hear what is here, instead of what should be, was, or will be.
- * The freedom to say what one feels and thinks, instead of what one should.
- * The freedom to feel what one feels, instead of what one ought.
- * The freedom to ask for what one wants, instead of always waiting for permission.
- * The freedom to take risks in one’s own behalf, instead of choosing to be only “secure” and not rocking the boat.